Interested to write for us? We’d love to hear from you.! Please refer to our Contributor Guidelines and style guide below.
Contributions that meet the necessary criteria only will be considered for publishing. Please keep in mind that submission of guest posts does not guarantee publication.
- The post must be informative, engaging and offer value to readers of this blog, and must remain within scope of the following topics to protect the integrity of the content of this website.
- We welcome submissions in the following areas: nutrition, healthy recipes, fitness and associated content.
- Feel free to keep it natural and engaging (real-life stories, utility content like templates, checklists, etc.)
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written, and must have a target count of at least 700-1000 words.
- The post must not include personal affiliate links or marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- Guest posts must be original and should not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality. We also retain exclusive rights to submitted content.
- Currently, we do not offer monetary compensation. However, it is at the discretion of the editorial team to offer any compensation upon acceptance of the pitch.
Please send a brief summary of your article in about 100-120 words. Your initial summary draft should include: a tentative headline; a few sentences about the proposed article, your specialty or area of expertise or why you’re qualified to write the article. Please include your website/blog details as well.
This should be submitted in a .doc, .pdf. format.
We will notify you on acceptance of the pitch. Please take care to adhere to the editorial style guide while writing for us.
Please send your initial drafts to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
“Guest post Draft: [post title]”
We will only contact you with necessary details if your pitch is accepted and scheduled for publication.
Please note that in the absence of express written communication to the effect of acceptance of pitch and any mention of compensation (monetary or a link to your social handles), you are otherwise not entitled to any compensation for your submission.
If you have any questions or want to share with us an idea for a guest post, feel free to contact us using the email address above. We will try to respond to your query as quickly as possible.
We shall notify you when your guest post is published.